Utilities and environmental services: water distribution and sewage, electricity generation, cleanliness and transport.
- Logistics: Industrial transport and maritime and river port activities. Dry bulk products (solid fuels, coal, coking coals…), liquid bulk products (oil products), heavy parcels, containers and logistics of complex projects.
- The residential/club services sector for retirees abroad.
- The sector of secondary and higher education institutions under the brand Swiss School Consulting.
- Public and private partnerships: We contribute to both parties by helping:
» Public organizations in defining, promoting, implementing partnerships with dedicated ressources.
» The private candidates to be profiled in order to minimize the uncertainty of the public partner that may lead him to an inadequate selection.
» Contracting to minimize uncertainty about future performance that may obstruct the financial arrangement and reputation of the contract parties.
- Conducting international business :
» Operational management with responsibility of financial performance in interim/transition management.
» Shareholder control processes at holding level.
» Governance in the usual legal structures: Supervisory Board/Directory, Board of Directors/General Management, LLC/Management.
» Europe, USA, Africa.
- Developments by external growth
» Acquisitions/Divestitures/Business combinations
- Veolia Water of North America:Reward and integration of the 10-year management contract of Indianapolis Water Company, USA.
- Veolia Wasser GmbH: Disposal of a telecom subsidiary of Berlin Waterworks holding in Berlin, Germany.
- Veolia Wasser GmbH: Management of the Berlin Waterworks Holding Vehicle (JV Veolia – RWE) – 6 years. Interface with the regulator and renegotiation of the privatization contract
- ATIC Services: Acquisition and integration of a dry bulk handling operator in Gdynia, Poland.
- Compagnie Française de Navigation Rhénane S.A.: Acquisition and Integration of a River Port – Deschieter SA in Ghlin, Belgium.
- Compagnie Française de Navigation Rhénane S.A.: Settlement of a river shipowner’s activity to serve the Danube River in Belgrade, Serbia
- Voies Navigables de France : Study on the river transportation capacity of steel slag products at the Dunkirk ArcelorMittal steel plant as part of the restructuring of the cement sector (Merger Lafarge-Holcim). In the Hauts de France and Belgium region.
- Compagnie fluviale de transport – Danube : Transfer of double-hull tanker barges, Danube Basin, Slovakia, Hungary, Serbia and Romania.
- Swiss School Consulting‘s missions in the educational and vocational training world.